Tuesday, October 6, 2009

saddddddddddddddd: ( breakdown


hey guys i'm in work n wow my boss let me u his lap top 4 onli 5mins : ) as he ask to tc n i ask him if i can use he say k n i'm realy brokedown n i'm not in the mood to tok as my.... no trust on me ,they say not to cum hm so i not going hm,i gona stand in my own legs n in a hard way nw,its .. chain...deepavali n nw everyone is angry wit me as like y yu never tell n do : )but i still happy as i still have my wife in my side : ) hmm n still happy in 1 side n sad in one side as happy coz my wife is really happy n sad coz i feel i like i did mistake but i didn't ,its juz tat i didn't tell them but nvm tis will be juz 4 1week but ther's a another bomb cuming next month ,i'm dead oh ohhhhh aww man...i juz wan everyone to be happy around me,dun wanna make anyone sad n ,hope my wife is studying : ) nw miss her so much n hand pain pain n can't keep in my heart as feel so heavy : ( oops boss here tc guys

No comments:

Post a Comment