Monday, September 28, 2009

to my sweetypie wife



i'm really sorri of being such a jerk n a asshole ,its all my fault as so sorri on tat time wen i call u at 4 i was in pain ,stress ,anger n so much of tink in my head as like your birthday my mums n many more who ppl around me ,n i call u on tat time coz u gave me missed call n yup i miss u n toking to u so i thought i will be cool down wen i tok to u tats y i call n it was after your fav show so i thought yay hopfully i can tok to u but after we tok u say wanna put down n yu was chatting wit your besti so i was jealous n abit tiny sad in my heart as like how cum yu can't tok to me but yu can chat wit your besti ,then i noe i was nagging n really sorri coz thers no wrong chatting wit your besti juz tat i'm working n who am i working for ? for our family so is like even wen i'm angry or sad in my work place i can onli call u n wan to call u coz i noe ,the care n love can onli get from yu honey n realy sorri if i tok to u diffrently n then yup i nagged again i'm realy sorri as i juz need the love n care from u tats y i call u but if u feel it irratating i'm really sorri n the word CHILL i were never use again as u say wen i say yu feel irratating ,till nw i dun noe y issit i'm the one n plz forget everytink plzzzzzzz if yu realy love me n yup guys i'm a cry baby yu can say anytink u wan abt me : ) i'm juz soft hearted ,even if they say anytink to my wife as its even a joke i will become so angry n if the words are hurting i will cry n from nw on i juz wan my wify to be happy ,youl up ther, say anytink abt me but not abt my wife coz i really love her to the max n i need her ,without her i'm nth n honey sorri to make your day a badone n i love yu n missed yu : )always wanna see the smile in your face

No comments:

Post a Comment