Sunday, March 14, 2010

its all about you




hey guys ,i'm not sleepy ,dun noe y ? my mind n heart is keep on tinking abt her (my wife )and some sadness in heart for pass few months have happen which can' forget ,i juz feel u change abit as now daes yu getting piss off very fast ,shouting n bad words ,its hurts and make me anger or i tell u to do it earlier but yu do it late n blame me tat yu wanna sleep no peace n its like wat ,y mee! i told yu earlier :( n yu are too focus in your frens and lappy ,its like i wanna talk to u, n we talk 5 to 10 mins n tats it yu say bye :( i wanna tok to u atleast 30mins n of coz i wan yu to enjoy toking wit me,but i can't see tat interest :( n wen yu are wit ur fren u are so active but wen u cum to me yu becum to tired ,lazy n like u can't even go down to spend time wit me and nw daes no sending me hm by gate ,i have to go to ur bed ,n wen i choose a day its postponding to another n another ,y can't yu tell the others ,sorri i have to go out wit my husband or wat :( n its ok if thers sumtink important but not everytime bby , i like to go out wit u on sat ,coz i can see yu preety in ur dress n we can watch movie ,n then spend time sumwer maybe in sum fairy land which is beautiful n wan yu to say i dun wanna go back even wen i'm tired ,i enjoy being wit yu :) and nw daes yu going out family funtion ,even sumtimes tat hurts ,coz i always tink tat we are married n always call u my wife n mother in law ,bro in law u see ,i always tink i have a family by yu n wenever yu go family funtion or bithday party or wat ,it always feel in my heart y last time ur mum bring me to ur cuz hm ,to haylee birthday n u noe it hurts wen u left out one of ur family member n go for party coz i always feel i'm one of youl but the happiness part is seeing yu being happy : )from next year no more na naa na naaa aww mannn ! atleast once a year : ( n so bad yu nwdaes not even helping me or do a favour like upload pics :( sorry if i'm complanning ,i juz throw all from my heart coz i love yu n yu trust me tat i will be truthful ,well i am :) and i juz wan to spend time wit yu more ,call me n have a chat 4 30mins or more ,i will be happy n sorri if i'm boring : ) msg me if yu can honey ,n go out sumwer every sat ,lets explore singaore more so who noes we can even find ur leapord wallet heheh ok its 5:12am ,i wanna sleep ,am i ? i tink so n love yu 4ever my sweetheart ,oops ur bro really put bomb 2dae which i dun like ,i have never even do it 4 my parents even wen they ask coz i dun like to be in risk n own money but still like to help n trust ur bro,n its all becoz of yu i'm shaking my head sweetheart k bye love yu tc n plzz love u is not lame bby ,ita a word which tell ur feeling tat u love the person n it always make me feel gd to hear from yu kkk i'm nagging too much bye love yu again tc heheheh wat a irrtating husband u have! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment