Sunday, March 28, 2010

sumone like punches me in my heart

all my loving daes aS PAST EVEN NW wen i wanna meet yu up, u like tmr!i have onli heard the gal of saying ok better be here at 8, not tmr!n u are having holidaes i thought u shold be bored n i wanna cum ther make u laugh ,the smile ,but..u wanna see me tmr ,not nw ,not 2dae n ur mum cum at 5pm n then u got out wit u mum n 4 ur frens u post out comment wit words n wat 4 me ,juz a love n dots ,y u got nth to write abt me issit ,yup who noes yu are even missing me anot but i am fucking missing u k,its much more better if u had kill me on tat day:'( n yup i still tinking yu tell me ,yu have even no money to save 4 our 1 year anniversay then how the hell are u going to go out wit ur frens ? til nw i belive i'm changing as i'm doing all the tinks as u said n y am wat i wan from u ! to see u ,n tmr !i told u i will leave at 2 but still can't ,as i like gona bring yu down issit ?i also gona stay wit u at hm,if u can wake up n use comp be tired y can't use comp without a dae issit! i dun understand comp comp comp ,seriously i feel tat u are so adicted to it n u have 4gat abt us ,n wers my satay! my fishing trip u say will bring me to farmville n me still remenberswat yu wan too ,leapord wallet,save 300,lose wieght 5 kg, dun wanna fight wit me 4 2mth.shift to my new hm,u noe sumtink i wen to malaysia n i didn't tell u tat i saw the same shoe as we saw at batam ,the sliver wan n i had 50 onli in my hand n it was 50 too but juz yu are having skool daes ,yu should be bored ,n mus never let u sit in comp ,so u will spoiled ur eys i bored all the cds u wan n boom my 50 is gone but i was still happy ,coz i wan u to be happy ,u see i always tink abt u b4 me but y are u like tat ,i noe u wont show ur feelings but can u plz show it !u noe i always tink 1 negative tink which is wen will u cry on my lap ,sholder or wat u noe y coz i wanna hug u n kiss u n say dun worry bby i'm here but i afraid tat would never happen coz u are not showing me example as wat yu write in my wall in fb a love n ..... ,u see actually i noe wat u saying but it will much more better wen u say it,hey i wanna be wit yu alone so tat i can show all my love but of coz wen thers sumone i can't show it ,i juz wan the day wit u to be a useful dae ,n its ok like ppl ther 1 time or 2 time but not every time, honey look i love u n missed u fucking alot but i juz feel like u are focusing on sumtink else other then me,but yu noe sumtink wen we fight n ther no one i got tok too n i'm sad ,crying ,angry the love bird cub is the onli wan who will make the kind of sound n make me cool down ,smile ,i feel like he's the onli one who understand me bby ,but ofcoz u do too but ,i wanna spendtime wit u sumwer which i can be coformtable coz i'm a guy likes to show love n yup i'm going jogging nw bye tc

No comments:

Post a Comment