Sunday, September 20, 2009

i'm a bad husband ,all my fault

hi guys happy slamat hari raya to everyone ther n todae me n my wife fight n it was my mistake as my chracter is like i dun wan anytink from past which from z n dun even wan to see the z pic or toppies or anytink juz wanna start a new life n live happily n the best part was i was tinking tat my wife was happy till now but no she was not n i didn't even realise tat i force her until she tells me ,wth! i thought like we both like so much understands like u dun like tis k i deleat n i'm happy too n yu are too n the same way i thought i dun like tis n yu deleat n i happy n yu too but i was wrong it was i happi n yu sad n i'm really sorri honey, it 's all my fault n i change your pri pic in facebook ,tagged ,friendster as i can onli do tis now to make yu happyn sorri i can't bring back the tinks which yu throw 4 me n my wish is i wan my wife to be the happiest person in the world n dun ask me (are yu happy? coz if yu wan to noe the ans then first yu be happy coz if yu are happy ,i'm happy too : ) n i told yu too never use the b word rite bad gal coz the b word is useless coz for our love is either i die or lived wit yu , no b word all : )n i wan u to be happy from nw on n no one will force yu again k: )n your hp is cuming to your hand veri soonnn : ) hahaha be happy to the max honey n i will listen to yu watever yu say k i swear i will married yu n keep yu happily forever , i juz love yu to the max honey i realy need yu n i dun wan to she yu cry anymore k : ) n our love is the strongest n if u wanna change the pic to our pic yu can k coz no one can force yu anymore k : ) love yu to the max honey n SORRI : ( once again

No comments:

Post a Comment